Saturday, December 8, 2012

Denied?


"No Stairway??  Denied!"

That quote went through my head as I read the following message from the mods at The Straight Dope:

You have been banned for the following reason:
We're not here to provide recruits for your board war
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Board wars?  Recruitment?

I had no such intentions.  I merely wanted a public space to talk about Gawker columnist Mobutu Sese Seko's identity.  But it's clear that a lot of the internet's most popular message boards aren't in the business of creating drama with one another.  It seems I'd have to register my own space.

2 comments:

  1. Their message board is not a "public space", it's a private space they provide to publish comments of yours, at their will. Surprised a capitalist would struggle to understand this concept.

    ReplyDelete